Our “blue apartment” is fully equiped and ready for you to move in. It’s a 2-bedroom apartment for up to 5 people – but if you want to work in a concentrated way you probably want it all for yourself (or maybe just one more person acting as an accountability partner for you).
There is plenty of space for you to spread working notes or books if your choose to work at your productivity home with a view.
Or get up and do a bit of a workout (yoga mats are included!) to get your mind unstuck.
Or get on one of our mountain bikes to roll down to the coworking space in the old town.
It’s up to you how to balance your focus time with leisure time. The forest is close, the mountains are practically at your front door.
So much for some atmospheric impressions. Now for some hard facts:
- 2 bedroom apartment with 1 king sized bed and 2 single beds
- high speed wifi included (20+ MBit/downstream)
- 2 mountainbikes and 2 yoga mats included
- no washing machine in the apartment – but the coworking space is offering a cheap and convenient laundry service
- heating is done with electrical heaters and an AC as is usualy in Bulgaria; central heating is virtually unknown; cooling is done with the AC, too
- bed sheets and towels are included
- the closest super market is 200m away, others can be found downtown, even more in winter season, and a Lidl is in the next town (Raslog) some 7km away
- a bakery is 25m away at the street corner
- coworking space across the street, 50m
- a lovely farmers market is open every sunday in the old town; we prefer to buy fresh vegetables and fruits there